Feb General Purpose PVA
Feb General Purpose PVA is an economical quick drying adhesive, sealer and bonding agent and cement admixture which has many applications.Typical Uses: As an adhesive for most common building materials -...
Feb General Purpose PVA is an economical quick drying adhesive, sealer and bonding agent and cement admixture which has many applications.
- As an adhesive for most common building materials - Feb General Purpose PVA will bond most common building materials - except PVC, rubber and polythene – to themselves and to each other.
- As a bonding agent for cement screeds and render, plaster and concrete, cement screeds, rendering and plaster to most sound surfaces such as concrete, stone and brick and new concrete to old without the need for hacking the surface to form a key.
- As an admixture for mortar and an admixture in cements/sand and granolithic screeds -Feb General Purpose PVA enables thin, jointless floor toppings to be laid.
- As a sealing coat - applied to porous concrete renders, plaster, plasterboards and granolithic floors as a sealer to minimise dusting.
Features & Benefits:
- Numerous applications in the building industry from one product.
- Economical and configurable to use.
- Exceptional adhesive properties.
- Quick Drying.
If you cannot see the Feb General Purpose PVA you want here, please contact us today on 01522 694821 or simply email us email@example.com