Feb Febond PVA - The Original Adhesive
Feb Febond PVA - The Original is an economical quick drying adhesive, sealer and bonding agent and cement admixture which has many applications.Conforms to the requirements of BS 5270.Typical Uses: As...
Feb Febond PVA - The Original is an economical quick drying adhesive, sealer and bonding agent and cement admixture which has many applications.
Conforms to the requirements of BS 5270.
- As an adhesive for most common building materials - Febond PVA will bond most common building materials - except PVC, rubber and polythene – to themselves and to each other.
- As a bonding agent for cement screeds and render, plaster and concrete - Feb Febond PVA will bond cement screeds, rendering and plaster to most sound surfaces such as concrete, stone and brick and new concrete to old without the need for hacking the surface to form a key .
- As an admixture for mortar / in cements/ sand and granolithic screeds enabling thin, jointless floor toppings to be laid.
- As a sealing coat - Applied to porous concrete renders, plaster, plasterboards and granolithic floors as a sealer to minimise dusting.
Features & Benefits:
- Numerous applications in the building industry from one product.
- Economical and configurable to use.
- Exceptional adhesive properties.
- Quick Drying.
If you cannot see the Feb Febond PVA - The Original you want here, please contact us today on 01522 694821 or simply email us email@example.com